Uh. I’m not really here. The hubby, Parker, and I are at this moment propped up in front of a camera, recording the video portion of our adoption profile. Yes, the process for the second adoption is underway. After we jump through a few more flaming hoops, we’ll be on the waiting list. And then, well, at some point we have another baby. (And since the agency no longer lets adoptive parents specify gender, we’ll take what we get. We’d love a girl, but we’d love another boy too.)
So, while we’re auditioning for a new addition to the family, here’s a random ten. For anyone who wants to play…
- Turn on your MP3 player of choice.
- Randomize your collection.
- Post the first ten songs that play.
- Monosylabik from the album “The Private Press” by DJ Shadow
- Music from the album “GHV2” by Madonna
- Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel from the album “Greatest Disco Groups” by Tavares
- In A World Gone Mad… from the album “www.BeastieBoys.com” by Beastie Boys
- I’ll Fly With You (L’Amour Toujours) from the album “Fired Up!, Vol. 2” by Gigi D’Agostino
- Cavalleria Rusticana from the album “Pieces In A Modern Style” by William Orbit
- Cherchez La Femme/Se Si Bon from the album “Dr. Buzzard’s Original Savannah Band” by Dr. Buzzard’s Original Savannah Band
- Come To Heaven from the album “Brave New Hope (Special Ep)” by Basia
- Lighten Up from the album “The Antidote” by Morcheeba
- Kiss from a Rose from the album “Seal: Best, 1991-2004” by Seal
What’d you get?