It’s that time again. Time to forget all the news from the past week, and enjoy some music. Maybe even dance a little. So, here’s a random ten in honor of National Coming Out day.
- Open iTunes or whatever you use.
- Shuffle everything.
- Post the first ten that play.
I’ll go first.
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! from the album “EBX 1 (disc 3: Oh L’Amour)” by Erasure
- All Right Now from the album “1970’s Classic Rock” by Free
- We Don’t Have to Take Our Clothes Off from the album “Now That’s What I Call Music! 1986 (disc 2)” by Jermaine Stewart
- Gypsys, Tramps And Thieves from the album “Cher Greatest Hits” by Cher
- The Bad Touch from the album “Hooray for Boobies” by Bloodhound Gang
- Waterloo from the album “Gold” by ABBA
- I Got A Love Jones For You from the album “Love Jones” by Refugee Camp All-Stars Presnets Melky And Day
- Let’s Groove from the album “The Waterboy” by Earth, Wind & Fire
- Video Killed The Radio Star from the album “Other People’s Songs” by Erasure
- At Least We Tried from the album “18” by Moby
And of course, a bonus track in honor of NCOD.
I’m Coming Out (Maurice Joshua Club Mix) from the album “Diana Extended/The Remixes” by Diana Ross
NCOD is usually a normal day for me. But if you used the occasion to clean out your closet, please share? Who’d you come out to? How’d it go?