It’s that time again, to bring out the meme that momentarily clears the air of all the political talk and writing that goes on around here. With November 7th looming in the background, it’s probably needed even more than usual. I’ve already voted. The hubby and I got absentee ballots and put them in the mail a few days ago. Nothing to do now but wait.
I don’t know about anyone else, but after the last couple of elections, I don’t plan on watching any returns. I don’t want to know anything until I wake up on the 8th and check the news, because I don’t want to go to bed thinking it went one way only to wake up and find out it went the other way. So, I’ll either go to bed early, or turn off the television and turn on the music. Speaking of which…
- Turn on whatever your music lives on.
- Randomize everything.
- Share the first ten.
Here’s my results.
- It’s Only Love from the album “All The Best (Disc 2)” by Tina Turner
- Hammer and a Nail from the album “Nomads Indians Saints (Expanded Edition)” by Indigo Girls
- Wonderful Night from the album “Why Try Harder: The Greatest Hits” by Fatboy Slim
- God Bless The Child from the album “Billie Holiday Remixed Hits” by Fredco Mix
- Comeonstrong from the album “Modulate” by Bob Mould
- Short Circuit from the album “Discovery” by Daft Punk
- Wake Up Everybody from the album “Peace – Back By Popular Demand” by Keb’ Mo’
- Goodbye Sweet Pumpkinhead from the album “Love Is Everything – The Jane Siberry Anthology” by Jane Siberry
- One from the album “Achtung Baby” by U2
- We’ll Be Together from the album “Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984-1994” by Sting