Posted without comment.
I confess, I missed the and I haven’t read it yet to see if this was taking out of context.
But is there a context in which this makes sense? So many questions:
- How do you bottle hot water?
- Why would you bottle hot water?
- Why does it have to be hot?
- How would it stay hot?
- How does hot bottled water help dehydrate babies?
- What are dehydrated babies going to do with bottled hot water?
- Do dehydrated babies drink tea?
- Are they just dehydrated or freeze-dried?
- Does it rehydrate dehydrated babies?
- Do dehydrated babies need hot water bottles?
Like I said. So many questions…