Here are some of the people writing about some of the stuff I wish I had time to write about, for December 5th from 12:43 to 12:48:
- The Importance of Elizabeth Warren – The Boston Globe, Politico, and Huffington Post are all reporting that Senator-elect Elizabeth Warren has been granted her wish to get a seat on the Senate Banking Committee.
- GLAAD Applauds JET Magazine for Gay Wedding Feature | GLAAD – The newest issue of Jet magazine, which hits newsstands today, features its first black male couple in its weddings section, according to GLAAD.
- World Net Daily wonders: “Will Obama build a Death Star?” – A columnist on the conservative website World Net Daily took a trolling petition on the White House website as a sign that President Obama is perhaps considering building a Death Star. Yes, that Death Star.
- America’s ‘actually existing’ worker-owned capitalism | Moira Herbst – Little-known fact: about one in ten US workers has ownership in the company they work for. It's a growing trend because it works
- Resistance (on Tax Rates) Is Futile – Obama will force you to bend to slightly higher tax rates on rich people.
- Acorn More Powerful Now That It’s Dead – Conservatives wants their buzzwords like monkeys want cocaine.