- The Children Get Their Chance To Speak In Utah Gay Marriage Case – Utah's ban on gay marriage harms the children of gays and lesbians, despite arguments the state has made to the contrary, according to an amicus brief filed Tuesday by a group of national and state gay rights organizations.
- Marriage equality foes think America is on their side. It’s not. – The problem here is that loud people tend to mistake their own loudness for popularity.
- Gay marriage opponents don’t know they’re on the wrong side of public opinion – According to a new survey by the Public Religion Research Institute, only 41 percent of Americans oppose allowing same-sex couples to marry. But that same 41 percent has a highly skewed perception of where the rest of the country stands: nearly two-thirds of same-sex marriage opponents erroneously think most Americans agree with them. And only two in 10 same-sex marriage opponents realize that the majority of Americans support marriage equality.
- Envy Versus Anger – Not the same thing.
- The GOP’s Attack on Basic Rights Continues – According to the GOP, some Americans are sub-citizens who don’t deserve rights equal to those enjoyed by, well, the right-wing. Republicans think they’re right, and anyone who disagrees doesn’t deserve rights.
- If You Hate Gay People, Your Oppression Is Just Beginning – Even Arizonans support gay marriage: 49 yes, 41 no.