- Why Do Christian Right-Wingers Pretend America’s Laws Don’t Apply to Them? – Conservatives are demanding special rights to disobey universally applicable federal laws.
- Regret, denial, lies: How Republicans deal with the newly insured back home – Republicans are back home now, trying to keep their constituents whipped up against Obamacare to carry them through November. That's a much bigger problem for them, now that many of their constituents are actually benefiting from the law.
- Ken Blackwell Falsely Claims African Americans Overwhelmingly Oppose Marriage Equality – Blackwell may want to check an ABC/Washington Post poll taken shortly after Obama’s announcement that he backs gay marriage, which found that 59 percent of African Americans favor marriage equality.
- In Red States, the Uninsured Are Up the Creek – States that embraced Obamacare—which presumably were more committed to public health in the first place—had lower uninsurance rates to start with and saw bigger declines. The states that resisted were the ones with the biggest uninsurance problems to start with and saw only token declines. In fact, the decline in states that embraced Obamacare was more than triple that in the other states, 2.8 percent vs. 0.8 percent.
- Bigots Will Learn: You’re Not Going to Scare Henry Aaron – Baseball Hall of Famer Henry Aaron spoke his mind and is receiving racist death threats, thereby proving his point.