- Warren Blumenfeld: “Can We Forgive You?”: A Manifesto – Years of stifled anger and silenced pain are finally rising to the surface as Warren Blumenfeld reflects on the responsibilities and obligations dominant groups have to dismantle the forms of oppression and unearned privileges not accorded to those outside, who are often viewed as the “other.”
- Breathe out, Ian Thorpe, and thank you | Steve Dow – Ian, your coming out is all about you, and your own healing. Please dont be ashamed that you didnt come out earlier
- The privilege of normalcy – There are countless forms of privilege in this world. The most base-level one is that of normalcy, of safety. I love my children, and would do whatever is necessary to keep them safe. So do the parents of La Pradera. That's why they sent their kids away. I can't even imagine.
- Editorial: How Race Skews Prosecutions – A study of the Manhattan district attorney’s office found a pattern of racial disparities in the criminal justice process.
- The GOP self-destruction is complete: millennials officially hate conservatives | Ana Marie Cox – The backlash machine has finally backfired with a generation that cringes at old people yelling at gay clouds
- Scalia’s Major Screw-Up Exposed – With an otherwise awful Hobby Lobby ruling, right-wing judges just said I don't have to pay for warfare! Here's why.
- Republicans confuse “Atlas Shrugged” for the Bible – A new poll suggests a majority of party members think Jesus would have denounced universal healthcare
- This Land Is Their Land – In light of the manifold struggles that America’s first inhabitants have faced, attaching any Indian name to a multimillion-dollar sports franchise seems the most incongruous of honors.