Here are some of the people writing about some of the stuff I wish I had time to write about, for September 15th from 13:34 to 13:37:
- What Happened When Some Libertarians Went Off to Build Ayn Rand’s Vision of Paradise – Hint: nothing good.
- Op-Ed Columnist: Ray Rice and His Rage – Domestic violence is a societal scourge that must be constantly called out and constantly condemned.
- Obamacare and Family Values: Parents Get to Stay Home With Children – This certainly looks like Obamacare is making it possible for parents to spend more time with their kids. Before trashing Obamacare became a fundamental religious principle for Republicans, even most Republicans probably would have said that parents spending time with their kids is a good thing.
- Ferguson’s massive cover-up: How police departments are protecting Michael Brown’s killer – Basic evidence is being kept from the public. And investigators aren't showing proper zeal to figure out the truth
- The GOP’s Dangerous Delusion – Recent events in Ferguson, Missouri, have once again made the nation consider the durability of racial injustice as a defining factor of the American experience.
- How many ‘other Fergusons’ are there? – To some extent, that’s a question answered only under the stress of events. But numbers tracked by the US Census Bureau hint at stark racial imbalances that persist.