Here are some of the people writing about some of the stuff I wish I had time to write about, for March 11th through March 12th:
- Op-Ed Columnist: Hate Takes the Bus – So what if they were millennials, and college students to boot? This kind of racism envelops us like a fog.
- White Christian America in Decline: Why Young People Are Sick of Conservative Religion – White Christians are now a minority in 19 states.
- How racist frat boys get away with it: Big money and the real Sigma Alpha Epsilon scandal – Wealthy donors don't take kindly to disciplining their own. Oklahoma's president has his work cut out for him
- America’s “black body” reality: How Selma, “Scandal” & Ferguson reveal an ugly truth – As the president reflected 50 years after Bloody Sunday, here's the cold truth about where the nation is today
- ‘You Calling ME a Racist?’ Why It’s So Hard for Whites to Confront Their Own Failings – A look at history illustrates a clear and disturbing pattern of institutionalized advantages for whites.