- Paul Ryan explains why you shouldn't get paid family leave
In short, Paul Ryan does not care about the facts. He cares about spending time with his family while standing in the way of you doing the same.
- A Black American Is Seeking Refuge In Canada From Police Racism
An African-American U.S. citizen is seeking asylum in Canada to escape police mistreatment.
- Police Are the Greatest Threat Facing Black Kids in School
If the only resources police bring into schools are their handcuffs and physical prowess, they are not a resource.
- Racialized and Gendered Violence Permeates School Discipline
Throughout the United States, students of color, particularly Black and Latino youths, are more often suspended, expelled, policed, and arrested than their counterparts. Contemporary discipline policies, called zero-tolerance policies, were initially created to prevent students from bringing guns or weapons to school. Today, students are increasingly being suspended for behavioral "problems" such as truancy and disobedience.
- Paul Ryan Insists On His Own Family Time But Won’t Support Policies That Would Help Everyone Else
On Sunday shows, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) called a national paid family leave program and "unfunded entitlement."