- Love in the Time of Mania: Six Ways Americans Are Defying Islamophobia
If you watch the news, you’d think anti-Muslim hysteria is everywhere. Thankfully, that’s not true.
- Three years ago all of these kids were slaughtered — and America decided to look the other way
For the past three years the families of the 20 children — and six adults — who were killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Connecticut have had to face a holiday season with an enormous void in their lives that will never be filled.
- Abigail Fisher Deserves an 'F' for Her Race-Baiting Supreme Court Case Aimed at Boosting Subpar White Students
The admissions case in front of SCOTUS is about putting mediocre white students ahead of talented people of color.
- Scalia forgets: black students must work twice as hard as white classmates | Latria Graham
The US supreme court justice’s comments this week ignore how minorities don’t bow to the yoke of white supremacy, mediocrity and bigotry – they thrive.
- [toread] Walking in fear as a Muslim
A 12-year-old girl is beaten at school in New York, is called “ISIS” and nearly has her hijab torn off by her classmates. A 16-year-old Somali American dies in a fall from a six-story building in