Here are some of the people writing about some of the stuff I wish I had time to write about today.
- Canada’s Justin Trudeau to Posthumously Pardon Man Jailed for Being Gay
It’s the latest pro-LGBT move by the popular prime minister.
- Bill Clinton Says Going Vegan May Have Saved His Life
Chatting with cafe owner and chef Stacy Dougan, Clinton explained that his mostly-vegan beyond diet central changed his life, giving him more energy. "I might not be around if I hadn’t become a vegan," he said, according to Politico.
- America, Please Don't Do This to Us
I think I speak for many fellow Europeans when I say that I am have now moved on to full-blown panic mode: America, what the hell?
- The Trump Jokes Aren't Funny Anymore
Do you want to know what white privilege is? White privilege is being able to entertain Trump’s ideas. It’s being able to openly support Donald Trump because you know that even when it all goes to shit? You’ll be safe. You’ll be fine. Trump hates minorities, not you.
- Why we must close Guantanamo now
We have a moral imperative to shutter the prison before a torture-happy president is elected.