- Trump Has His Finger on the Pulse of America’s Bloodlust and We’re All a Little Guilty
Americans revel in entertainment violence, so it’s not surprising that Trump has carved a path to victory in part by aggression.
- Christian right in decline: Religious conservatives have become so belligerent and greedy, people are turning against them
With all the alarming news that comes out on a daily basis, it’s hard to believe anything good is happening out there. But there are a few promising signs that one good thing is happening: The religious right really is facing a decline in influence.
- No, the Ku Klux Klan Has Never, Ever Been a 'Leftist' Organization
Jeffrey Lord’s bizarre assertion on CNN in defense of Donald Trump is just the latest iteration of up-is-down historical balderdash from conservatives.
- Room for Debate: How Should the Role of First Spouse Change?
With the death of Nancy Reagan and the possibility of a first gentleman, let’s rethink our expectations of a president’s "other half."
- Missouri Democrats Wage Wendy Davis-Style Filibuster Against Anti-Gay Religious Amendment
Senate Democrats filibustered through the night Monday into Tuesday to block a constitutional amendment codifying anit-gay discrimination.