Here are some of the people writing about some of the stuff I wish I had time to write about today.
- Op-Ed Columnist: The Many Faces of Dennis Hastert
Born-again Christian. Public servant. Child molester. He’s a study in the messiness of human nature.
- Dennis Hastert’s betrayal of trust
“Some conduct is unforgivable no matter how old it is.”
- We’re here, we’re soccer moms, get used to it By Dennis Hartley: "Gayby Baby"
NEWS FLASH: Just like the Russians, same-sex parents love their children, too. And…their daily lives are virtually indistinguishable from any other typical family!
- 5 Government-Sanctioned Ways America Still Honors the Confederacy
Many places around the nation still have public monuments commemorating the days of slavery.
- I Called Florida Gov. Rick Scott an A**hole At Starbucks. Here's Why.
Some have accused me of acting inappropriately. Perhaps my opponents expect myself and others hurt by unjust laws to just write letters, go to the polls, and politely ask for change. But what do we do when those things aren’t enough?
- It's Time to Stop Killing People by Refusing Addiction Treatment
The idea that a person has to stop using all substances in order to engage in addiction treatment is one that is killing countless individuals, harming an immeasurable number of families and adversely impacting communities across our nation.
- Why, in Heaven's Name, Aren't Teeth Considered Part of Our Health?
It is estimated that 108 million Americans have no dental insurance.