- Donald Trump Has Played the Man Card His Whole Life
Most women have worked for, or dated, a sexist jerk like Trump. They don’t want to see him as president.
- Exploding the Myth of the Traditional Family
It’s time to abandon an outdated narrative.
- Donald Trump, president of the Confederacy: The Southern strategy created the GOP civil war
There are two consistent themes about the American right-wing in the Age of Obama. First, racism and conservatism is now one and the same thing. Second, the Republican Party is the United States’ largest white identity organization.
- Trump Card: The Bully Who Exposes Our Bully Nation
Donald Trump’s flagrant bullying is no sign that he will lose the presidential nomination or the general election. In fact, Trump’s bullying resonates with so many people because it reflects how US society operates under militarized capitalism, with the political establishment regularly utilizing coercive power. The nation will be in danger of "Trumpism" until we change the system that the establishment runs.
- To My White Friend
Dear White Friend,
You live in suburban Atlanta and if I went for a run in your neighborhood before I left I would have to ask you a some questions.
- It's time to destigmatize mental health. We can start by talking about it | Chirlane McCray
One in five US adults suffers from a diagnosable mental illness, but too many still hesitate to speak out and find treatment.
- Trump Plays the 'Man Card'—Do Not Underestimate America's Misogyny
This should be campaign suicide, but Trump may still get the vote of the women he offends.