- Get Over It: Mass Shootings Are the New Normal in America
Americans only begin to get serious about a problem after it’s too late to solve it.
- If Black Men Want to Heal Racism’s Wounds, We Can’t Pretend to Be Strong All the Time
We’re proud that we’ve survived. But we should be honest about the costs.
- 6 Ways We Accidentally Teach Our Boys Rape Culture
Here are six (very common) ways we get it wrong, and how we can do better.
- Pride parades started as protests. After Orlando we must cry out again | Zach Stafford
Before the Stonewall Inn was a landmark, it was the site of a fight for LGBT lives. Our lives our still at risk, so we should keep fighting.
- Rep. Jim Himes: Why I walked out of the House's moment of silence for Orlando
Silence won’t do anything to prevent gun violence.
- We need to be angry to overcome the tragedy in Orlando – video
Steven W Thrasher gives a personal response to mass killing at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida. Thrasher says we should approach this tragedy with love, but also a renewed sense of anger at gun lobbyists, hyper masculinity and other sources of oppression.