- Staying High In These Days of Going Low
When we see hate speech and injustice, we must hold tight to Michelle Obama’s words.
- Slow Death: Is the Trauma of Police Violence Killing Black Women?
When Philando Castile was killed on July 6, he was not the only victim of police violence in that car. The trauma that Diamond Reynolds and her young daughter experienced marks them as victims as well.
- In One Embrace, Barack and Hillary Demonstrate the Very Thing That Drives Trump Supporters Crazy
With the world watching, an extraordinary thing happened on the big stage at the Democratic National Convention while the world watched: a black man embraced a white woman
- The Next President Will Likely Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices: Which President Do You Want Picking Them?
This election is all about the Supreme Court that will shape our lives for the next 30 years.
- Hillary Clinton Is a Survivor: On the Eve of Her Acceptance Speech, Take a Moment to Acknowledge All That She's Overcome
Like Ginger Rogers, Hillary Clinton has done everything her contemporaries have, only backwards and in heels.
- The 5 Reasons You Should Be A One-Issue Voter
So, this is the week I’ve become a true one-issue voter. My issue is hate. Here are five reasons why it must be your issue too.