Here are some of the people writing about some of the stuff I wish I had time to write about today.
- Aetna Shows Exactly Why We Need Single Payer Insurance
America has the most bizarre health-insurance system imaginable: One designed to avoid sick people.
- Owning Milwaukee’s Tragedy
Milwaukee is Baltimore is Ferguson is Los Angeles is Detroit.
- Why Isn’t Gabby Douglas Smiling?
How a champion gymnast became the Olympics’ easiest target.
- Trump's Damage Has Already Been Done: He Has Nurtured a Generation of Racist Bullies
Win or lose, Trump has inspired a new wave of racial hostility in America, and capitalized on it.
- The Despicable Way That Insurance Companies Screw Over Lesbians
Last week, four lesbian women in New Jersey sued the state after being denied insurance coverage for infertility treatments because they couldn’t prove they had tried to conceive naturally.